Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leviton Outlet VRR15-1LZ - Problem Adding in HS3 - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leviton Outlet VRR15-1LZ - Problem Adding in HS3 - Solved!

All,

Just got a Leviton Outlet VRR15-1LZ that is giving me an error while adding it via HS3 Plug-in window. This is the device.

What I am experiencing is the following....

1. Go to the Zwave Controller Management section and select "Add Device"

2. On the outlet (less than 1 feet away) and press the button to include the device.

3. The device it is recognised and the new node number is assigned on HS3.

4. At that moment, the progress of adding the device halts and then an error saying it could not be added is displayed.

Let me know what I can do to properly add the device in HS3 or any information that could help diagnosing this. BTW.... This is the first time I am having this sort of situation and the rest of the devices are working fine.

The controller is a Aeon Labs Stick (Latest Version and firmware) and the secondary controller is the 2Gig system.

Thanks!

Joed

I think I saw this and did a rescan of all devices once or twice and it eventually added the device. You can try rescanning the individual device a few times if it lets you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by joedr View Post
      Let me know what I can do to properly add the device in HS3 or any information that could help diagnosing this. BTW.... This is the first time I am having this sort of situation and the rest of the devices are working fine.
      Hi Joed,

If rescanning doesn't work, to help troubleshoot, please confirm what version of HS3 you are using and which version of the z-wave plugin. Also post the exact error message that appears in the HS logs when you rescan.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

SOLVED!

Hi!

I am running HS3Pro 3.0.0.96 and the plug-in version is 3.0.0.150.

After posting the thread.... I tried this and worked fine.

1. Unplugged the stick and initiated the programing mode by pressing the button on the stick.

2. Pressed the add button on the Leviton until the pairing was completed.

3. Used the Import Node Info from Controller and Scan Devices under Controller Management. Everything went as normal.

Posting this just in case someone runs on a stubborn device. :-)

Comment

Working...
        X