Aeotec's z-wave siren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeotec's z-wave siren

Aeotec's z-wave siren is now available. Looks very nice, 5 different sirens, tones for different type of events, adjustable volume too.

http://aeotec.com/z-wave-siren

Just ordered mine! Hopefully it works with Homeseer by the time it arrives, right now they are saying mid October.
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Are you going to carry this in the store Mark?

Z

Comment

I sent Aeotec a request to add more sound types that could be used in non-emergency situations, like a door chime. e.g. automatically chime based on sensed motion from a motion detector and triggered through HS events

Will see what they say
      cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
        Are you going to carry this in the store Mark?

Z
        Yes, we'll carry it when it becomes available. It has not cleared certification yet.

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
        I sent Aeotec a request to add more sound types that could be used in non-emergency situations, like a door chime. e.g. automatically chime based on sensed motion from a motion detector and triggered through HS events

Will see what they say
        Spoke with our Aeon rep about this earlier today. My concern is that there should be some control over volume of the sounds. 106 db is certainly fine for a siren but not cool for a chime! Anyway, he's looking into that.
        Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
          Spoke with our Aeon rep about this earlier today. My concern is that there should be some control over volume of the sounds. 106 db is certainly fine for a siren but not cool for a chime! Anyway, he's looking into that.
          Thanks
          cheeryfool

Comment

the aeotec siren

When will HS3 support any or all functions of this Gen5 siren?
            I got one but cannot get it to work with HS3 whatsoever.

Thanks

Comment

Hm. I was hoping this was a supported device already, but I guess I am too early. Was hoping to use as a doorbell. . .so need to adjust volume and set the tone. . .I got my siren to be added as a device, but I only have the root device and an on/off option. I have rescanned multiple times.

Comment

Working...
              X