Downgrade from 3.0.0.175 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doctorpd View Post
    Got them, thanks. I am not sure why Homeseer would not have a download site that these & other updates would not be available for reload for when updates don't always work for everybody.
    I'll edit the link out of the post.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

I was asked just how to roll back. Your Updates3 folder under your HomeSeer HS3 directory should contain all of the updates you have installed. Here are the Z-Wave updates in my system.

Inside each of the Z-Wave update folders is this structure:

Your HomeSeer HS3 root will look like this:

All you need to do is overwrite HSPI_ZWave.exe in your HomeSeer HS3 root directory with the one in the update folder. If you look at the date of the config file, it is probably the same as the one already in the HomeSeer Root. Disregard the "install" file. The contents of the zipped folders "Help" are not necessary to replace. The contents of zipped folder "Z-Wave" are also unimportant, but would go in HomeSeer HS3/html/Z-Wave.

Likewise "Z-WaveDLLs" go into HomeSeer HS3/bin/Z-Wave, but you will find that two of them are not changed. It wouldn''t hurt to copy all four.

Randy Prade
      Aurora, CO
      Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

(bump)

When I try to do this, particularly copy into the bin/Z-Wave directory, I receive "permission denied" in Linux. Any thoughts?

Comment

You need to log in as root, shut down your Homeseer via GUI and best maybe to utilize WinSCP.

The Linux Z-Wave files are not the same ones as the Windows ones and they are different version numbers.

Here is (note for Windows it is dot XXX and for Linux it is X dot XX version numbers)

HSPI_ZWave_linux_3.0.1.56.zip

HSPI_ZWave_linux_3.0.1.58.zip

HSPI_ZWave_linux_3.0.1.61.zip

Do not see a version 3.0.1.57,3.0.1.60,3.0.1.64, 3.0.1.65,3.0.1.66 and 3.0.1.67.
          Last edited by Pete; February 18th, 2016, 02:44 PM.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU - Mono 6.4X
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.4X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

Comment

Working...
          X