Downgrade from 3.0.0.175 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downgrade from 3.0.0.175 Beta

Can anyone tell me how to back off of a plugin version. I upgraded to beta 3.0.0.175 and would like to go back to 3.0.0.150 which is suppose to be more stable. I looked at the FTP site and didn't find it. If I try anything less than the .175 I get a message that I have a version more current than the one I am loading and stops there. I was trying to bump up from 3.0.0.96 on my HS3 Pro system.

Thanks

Fixed

I was able to find the z-wave .150 plug-in and loaded it. It was under the "Lighting & Primary Technology Plug-Ins" in managing plug-ins.

Comment

Older Z-Wave Plug-Ins

Where can I find older Z-Wave Plug-ins to download that are not listed in the Manger Down Loader. I am looking for .156 & .164 versions.

Comment

Check the updates3 folder in your homeseer root directory if these are plugin versions that you've previously used.

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

It only showns the last one which was .150. I need the ones before that.

Comment

Can you confirm which ones you need? Before .150 or after? You mentioned .156 and .164 earlier, but those are after .150. I'll take a look what I have in my backups.

Cheers
            Al

Comment

After .150. .150 was the only one that showed up in the downloader as an option. I did an update to .175 and I am having issues with my Dead Bolt Locks. I just can't remember which version I was using before I did the upgrade, .156 or .164.
              Thanks for you help.

Comment

I'll upload .156. Doesn't look like I have a copy of .164. I do have .172 as well. If you've used them before, they should be in your updates3 folder (unless you manually deleted them from there).

Cheers
                Al

EDIT Looks like the zip file uploads are failing. Send me a PM and I'll email you the file.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorpd View Post
                  After .150. .150 was the only one that showed up in the downloader as an option. I did an update to .175 and I am having issues with my Dead Bolt Locks. I just can't remember which version I was using before I did the upgrade, .156 or .164.
                  Thanks for you help.
                  I cant get my lock to enroll in .175. Brand new install on a new SSD. tomorrow night I will find an older version Zwave Plugin and install it and then try and enroll the lock and go back to .175.

I hope that they can come out with some Zwave fixes.

Comment

Thanks Sparkman. Put up the .172 also in-case the .156 does not work I could give it a try.
                    OK how do I PM you as I do not use message boards that much.

Comment

I have all the versions below. They are around 5mb so they are probably too large to attach. I can zip and upload to my server if it would help. I'm sure they are also on the HomeSeer site, but I have no idea what their directory structure is.
                      Attached Files
                      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                        I have all the versions below. They are around 5mb so they are probably too large to attach. I can zip and upload to my server if it would help. I'm sure they are also on the HomeSeer site, but I have no idea what their directory structure is.
                        Google Drive works well for such things.

~Bill

Comment

Thanks, I have looked for them through out the web site and cannot find anything.
                          If you would do that I would greatly appreciate it. Just PM me the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Brower View Post
                            Google Drive works well for such things.
                            I have my own server, I'll just zip them up and put them there. It is easier for me.

I have uploaded all of the above versions to my server.

Edit: link removed. Unless I am told otherwise by HS staff, I will be happy to email you a link if you send me a message
                            Last edited by randy; October 8, 2014, 10:00 PM. Reason: remve link
                            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Got them, thanks. I am not sure why Homeseer would not have a download site that these & other updates would not be available for reload for when updates don't always work for everybody.

Comment

Working...
                              X