No announcement yet.

New Linear Z-Wave Light Bulb - Works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could somebody tell me how to find the latest firmware for this bulb (5.12 ?) I am not seeing anything on the downloads page. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by sparky View Post
      Could somebody tell me how to find the latest firmware for this bulb (5.12 ?) I am not seeing anything on the downloads page. Thank you
      it's on the downloads page near the bottom of the page. Look for "Nortek LB60 firmware". Note that you will need HomeSeer HS3 or Z-Flash to install it as the Nortek firmware is an encrypted .hec file.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I must have had an old bookmark that I was trying to use. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post

You can configure them to return to Last On level (no matter if it was off). . .or to last state (off if it was off, on if it was on).
          Does anyone know the configuration parameter that was added by Firmware 5.12? Specifically the one that will set the bulb to return to Last state = "Off" if it was already "Off". (I don't like the lights coming on in the middle of the night if there was a power failure!)

Comment

Originally posted by Bradkw View Post

(I don't like the lights coming on in the middle of the night if there was a power failure!)
            Ugh... mine too!
            the hurricane caused some power blips and they all default to on.
            HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
            54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
            Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I have retired my bulbs. . .moved, but the event I used to set this on my bulbs says it was Parameter 1. . .and set to a value of 1 (sets the bulb to come back on at its last state).

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
                I have retired my bulbs. . .moved, but the event I used to set this on my bulbs says it was Parameter 1. . .and set to a value of 1 (sets the bulb to come back on at its last state).
                That is almost it... value = 1 sets the bulb to come on to it's last dimming state, but the bulb will always come back on.

Success! Although I found no documentation, I tried Parameter 1, Value 2 and achieved my desired behavior. Value = 2 sets the bulb to come on to it's last dimming state if it was on OR stay in powered off state if it was off. I can now turn off the bulb with a Homeseer command/event and the bulb will stay off even after a power failure! Awesome, no more bright lights at 2 AM! I just greatly improved the WAF! A drawback would be that, at some point, someone is going to think the bulb is burned out! (Note: This setting is available with firmware 5.12 only.)

Comment

Thanks Bradkw I just changed my settings!
                  HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                  54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                  Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Sounds like you got it figured out! Btw, if you flip the power multiple times it will still come back on I believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X