• Show
Clear All

FYI: Greg emailed with full details..

Comment

Nice to see you here Ross!

Been a while now.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Rupp emailed us about this today and we have removed the files in question.

Also, the contact us link in the footer has been fixed.

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Mark, while you're at it, can you fix the time on the bb server? It out by about 30 minutes. This has been reported a few times in the past, but has not been addressed.

Cheers
          Al

PS I posted this at 7:50 AM local time and it shows I posted it at 7:23 AM.
          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
            Thanks Mark, while you're at it, can you fix the time on the bb server? It out by about 30 minutes. This has been reported a few times in the past, but has not been addressed.

Cheers
            Al

PS I posted this at 7:50 AM local time and it shows I posted it at 7:23 AM.
            Merry Christmas! The server time now syncs with a time server.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
              Merry Christmas!
              Thanks, you too!

Cheers
              Al

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                Thanks, you too!

Cheers
                Al
                Did you notice how our # of posts compare?

Comment

Did you notice how our # of posts compare?
                  OK, now they're the same *whew*

Comment

Merry Christmas! The server time now syncs with a time server.
                    Thank you! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and all of the staff at HST.

I really appreciate the commitment all of you have to developing and improving your product.

I also appreciate all the contributions from the forum members around the world. This community has helped me go from 0 to almost 100% in an amazingly short period of time. I appreciate and enjoy this community. Happy holidays to y'all (I'm originally from Texas) as well.

Last edited by randy; December 24, 2014, 11:23 AM.
                    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

OK, now they're the same *whew*
                      I hadn't noticed and now they are the same again

Cheers
                      Al

Comment

It is 10:16 AM here in the Midwest. (checking the BBS time)

Merry Christmas to you and your family Mark.
                        - Pete

Auto mator
                        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                          It is 10:16 AM here in the Midwest. (checking the BBS time)

Merry Christmas to you and your family Mark.
                          Thanks Pete - same to you and your family too!

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                            Thank you! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and all of the staff at HST.

I really appreciate the commitment all of you have to developing and improving your product.

I also appreciate all the contributions from the forum members around the world. This community has helped me go from 0 to almost 100% in an amazingly short period of time. I appreciate and enjoy this community. Happy holidays to y'all (I'm originally from Texas) as well.

Thank Randy, and thanks for all your help on the forum (including the new HS3 Event Clinic) forum.

Comment

Merry Christmas everybody, and I'm very happy with my Hometroller S6.

- Robert

Comment

Working...
                              X