Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer support for Plug-in authors

Hi,

I'm having trouble to update my plug-ins. I have sent the updated information to HomeSeer but it took sometimes weeks to get even a response.
    On advise of other plugin authors I now host the plugins myself, and the requested changes that need to be done by HomeSeer are done, but some plugins did not work anymore afterwards. Maybe I did something wrong, but that could be easily corrected because I host them myself. Now the settings for my all plug-ins are set back to the old settings (HomeSeer hosted plugins) and the requested plugin updates (from early november) are still not implemented.

I mailed and called HomeSeer(today), again with no reaction. (Maybe they are closed for the holiday season)

What is your opinion/experience on this subject ?
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

If you have an issue with a plugin update then put in a help desk request and it will be reviewed. This process shouldn't take that long.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

The best thing to do is to email updater at homeseer dot com. If you attach your plugin to the email, do not attach it as a zip - the HS email server will bounce it back to you. Attach the plugin with a .zzz extension instead.
      HS4Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi4
      79 Z-Wave Nodes, 131 Events, 383 Devices
      Z-Wave, UPB, WiFi
      Plugins: EasyTrigger, weatherXML, OMNI, Z-Wave, Tuya, Device History
      HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

Working...
      X