Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas all!

Merry Christmas all!

Attached is a big Christmas Tree picture visit this past weekend.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pete; December 24, 2014, 07:05 AM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 20.04 / VB W7e Jetway JBC420U591
    Fanless IntelĀ® Celeron N3160 SoC 8Gb
    HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 20.04/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Same to you Pete. As always, you are just a little ahead (sometimes a lot) of the rest of us!

Barry

Comment

Merry Christmas also from me.
      This is a wunderful community.
      God bless you.

Best regards,
      Fischi

Comment

Felix Navidad!!! To all and there families...
        Hector
        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
          HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Ho...Ho.....HomeSeer!

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
            2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
              -Skybolt

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.
                Billy Draper

Comment

Merry Christmas! Hope Santa is good to everyone.
                  Bryan
                  Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                  Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Comment

I think I have already spent Santa's rewards. . Zwave doesn't make playing cheap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Merry Christmas! There's not much for me under the tree this year. I was quick to order while on sale Z-Wave stuff, a Hometroller 6 and a bunch of pc hardware. I am converting a couple of old Hometrollers to to run webcams.

Anybody do any cool things with HS3 vis-a-vis Christmas lighting control? I have every outlet in my dining room a z-wave so all the Christmas stuff comes on just before sunset and HS plays a short Jingle Bells clip. I have just one outdoor module since they were out of stock, so all the outdoor lights come on at once. I wanted to split the front and back yard. There's always next year.

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Comment

I hope and pray that everyone here and elsewhere has a happy few days. I'm going to pray to Santa to bring peace on Earth and good will toward man, but in the event that that doesn't work I'm going to pray to Santa to bring everyone here home automation hardware, great updates to their software and..... peace for themselves and their families.

Home automation is great. But it's absolutely NOTHING compared to a happy family or good friends.

To compensate for the coal I'm bound to find in my socks tomorrow morning I will express my love for all of my children and friends. They all deserve it and I'm happy to give it.
                            Originally posted by rprade
                            There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Merry Christmas
                              HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X