No answer at homeseer, email down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No answer at homeseer, email down?

I must resolve an order issue before I leave the state tomorrow morning. I submitted an RMA request last Tuesday and have heard nothing. I've been calling listed phone number since 9 am this morning to no avail. I sent a "contact us" email via the HS website 10 minutes ago and received a Delivery Status Failure. What's happenning?
    HS4Pro on Windows 10
    One install with 2 Ethernet Z-nets
    2nd install with 1 Ethernet Z-net
    300 devices, 250 events, 8 scripts
    6 CT-100 tstats
    Serial IT-100 interface to DSC Panel with 8 wired zones
    18 Fortrezz water sensors & two valve controls

All of the crew but one is at CES this week so it's leaving Tyler overwhelmed. What is your ticket# and I'll see if I can get it bumped up.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

CES?
      Don

Comment

Consumer Electronics Show... The BIG Event !
        Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Thanks Rupp. #85530
          HS4Pro on Windows 10
          6 CT-100 tstats

Comment

I have a S6 sitting, looking pretty for about two weeks now.
            waiting on the flash card, so it can boot.
            orders placed after have arrived.

I hope my 30 day support will get extended!

Will hold on new orders, don't want to overwhelm support or sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
              Thanks Rupp. #85530
              Did you put in a help desk ticket? I search the help desk and there is no record of this ticket.

Comment

Help desk

Rupp, just saw your post (suddenly the board is not notifying me, though it did earlier today). Help desk?, I was told to fill out an RMA form and I did so at http://www.homeseer.com/product-returns.html. When you asked for ticket number, I assumed you meant my original order number. We are running out of time, can I just ship this unopened keypad back with an explanation?
                HS4Pro on Windows 10
                6 CT-100 tstats

Comment

Rupp, just saw your post (suddenly the board is not notifying me, though it did earlier today). Help desk?, I was told to fill out an RMA form and I did so at http://www.homeseer.com/product-returns.html. When you asked for ticket number, I assumed you meant my original order number. We are running out of time, can I just ship this unopened keypad back with an explanation?
                  That form would have auto generated a new help desk ticket. You could try that but be sure to use a tracking method.

Comment

Please?

Rupp, thanks for trying to help, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do now and I am frustrated at the enormous time I'm spending to do what should be a simple task. I have already posted an rma request on that site just as I was instructed to last week; are you saying do it again? If I do, am I likely to get an answer within the 4 hours remaining today? Is there really no one available to simply provide a number?
                    HS4Pro on Windows 10
                    6 CT-100 tstats

Comment

Rupp, thanks for trying to help, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do now and I am frustrated at the enormous time I'm spending to do what should be a simple task. I have already posted an rma request on that site just as I was instructed to last week; are you saying do it again? If I do, am I likely to get an answer within the 4 hours remaining today? Is there really no one available to simply provide a number?
                      No if you put in an RMA it was converted to a help desk ticket. I just do not know what ticket it generated. Sorry for the issues but at this point I doubt you will hear from anyone at HST.

Comment

??

I'm sorry that I'm not following. If I put in a second RMA, is there any chance of a reply or am I simply out of luck?
                        HS4Pro on Windows 10
                        6 CT-100 tstats

Comment

I'm sorry that I'm not following. If I put in a second RMA, is there any chance of a reply or am I simply out of luck?
                          It couldn't hurt to another one in just to be sure it's in. Unfortunately Tyler went home sick and no one is currently working the tickets till tonight at around 6PM.

Comment

OK

Rupp, thanks for the explanation. I'll put in another RMA request and pray someone can look for it at 6 pm. If I can get a number, I could still post it early in the morning.
                            HS4Pro on Windows 10
                            6 CT-100 tstats

Comment

Rupp, thanks for the explanation. I'll put in another RMA request and pray someone can look for it at 6 pm. If I can get a number, I could still post it early in the morning.
                              Let me know when you submit it and I'll do my best to get one of the guys to issue the RMA.

Comment

Working...
                              X