Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post

I have gotten very good with PLEG and It works for me as its all I know for now. Can't wait to dig deeper.

Just make sure no one is around when you really start to dig into the HS3 event creation engine because you might not want to be seen crying as people might mistake your tears of joy as some kind of weakness.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
      Just make sure no one is around when you really start to dig into the HS3 event creation engine because you might not want to be seen crying as people might mistake your tears of joy as some kind of weakness.
      Ahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
        I have gotten very good with PLEG and It works for me as its all I know for now. Can't wait to dig deeper.

I gave my mother my old Vera 2 some time back and had to set up some conditional logic for her thermostat this week so I needed to use PLEG. It was a nightmare! I hadn't thought about how PLEG works since the spring and I was lost. It's such a PITA. I'm glad I no longer need to go through all that hassle every time I want to make an addition or change.
        Originally posted by rprade
        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Working...
        X