Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonesn' for plugin

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    UltraRachio3 HSPI won't be ready for testing for at least 1 more month. I'll make a posting in my plug-in forum along with screenshots once I get close to release.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Almost ready for Beta testers?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      UltraRachio3 HSPI won't be ready for testing for at least 1 more month. I'll make a posting in my plug-in forum along with screenshots once I get close to release.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Ultrajones, how is your Rachio plug-in coming along?

Comment

Rachio had an issue with their API that set me back a bit. The issue has been fixed, so I'll be able to focus on the plug-in soon.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Bump ; )

Comment

This plug-in is not ready yet. Sorry for the delay. Are you watering your grass in the winter?

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Oddly enough I am. I have Bermuda grass here in the south and it requires occasional, but consistent winter watering. The surface grass turns brown, but the root system is quite active during the cold season.

...I'm just very excited to be able to connect all of my geeky goodies to my HS3.

I'm a willing Beta or even Alpha tester if you need one.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi UltraJones

Any news? I am also willing to test if you need a beta tester

Comment

I am still activity developing this plug-in. I am having issues deciding what HomeSeer devices to build and how to interact with the API. However, I am still making progress

Regards,
                  ultrajones

Comment

Yesssssssssssssssssss....

Comment

I'd love to test as well! Will be moving to rach.io controller when I move houses early May.

Comment

12 days until planting and lawn season here in Georgia.
                        Getting pumped up...

Comment

The UltraRachio3 plug-in is done. I'll be releasing it this week.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=180782

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Gen 1 is on sale on Amazon right now for anyone looking to pull the trigger. do you recommend Gen 1 v Gen 2? The price difference is pretty drastic right now (sale price).

Comment

Originally posted by Big View Post
                              Gen 1 is on sale on Amazon right now for anyone looking to pull the trigger. do you recommend Gen 1 v Gen 2? The price difference is pretty drastic right now (sale price).
                              If you can pickup the Gen 1, then do it. I have the Gen 2 and really don't need any of the new features mentioned below. Once I had the Gen 1 installed, I never needed to touch it or even get close to it :-)

This newest version improves on the Generation 1 controller by incorporating customer feedback from our tens of thousands of users. Highlights include:
                              •Smaller, easier-to-install design. It takes up less space on your wall while allowing more space for wiring in the controller.
                              •Easier Wi-Fi setup. Simpler connection process that no longer requires the ‘blinkup’ protocol.
                              •Run zones directly from the controller. Manual access on the box for local control for you or your landscape professional, and LED lights that give a visual indication of what’s happening.
                              •Additional sensor ports. You can now connect rain and freeze sensors for additional data while we provide a flow sensor connection for future functionality.
                              •Easier diagnostics and troubleshooting. Auto-detect wiring will automatically detect when wiring for zones is connected to the controller for better diagnostics and troubleshooting. (Coming soon)
                              •New custom outdoor enclosure option. Custom-designed weatherproof enclosure that protects your controller in all weather situations. Hardwire option included.
                              Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

This plugin is... absolutely amazing. *Way* more information than I expected. I didn't even know Rachio had this stuff available. It's like a fully-featured weather and forecasting plugin is included as well.

Definitely worth the price!

Comment

Working...
                                X