Looking for sample code for speech proxy plug in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for sample code for speech proxy plug in

I am trying to figure out if I can get another program PCCompanion to work as a speech proxy for HS3 but the developer of PCCompanion is unable to get this started and is hoping for some code examples for a speech proxy if anyone would be willing to share this could become a new addition to HS3 if he can get it working

Thanks Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

This is the sourcecode to a HS3 Speech Proxy plugin I wrote, the aim of the plugin was to eliminate the speaker client for TTS only (and rely on .net). The plugin for the main works but there was some issues surrounding the devices being re-created if I remember right so do not think of it as finished at all. I last made an amendment to it in December 2013.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5D...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Working...
    X