Help with motion event - SOLVED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with motion event - SOLVED

Im trying to get a series of motion events to work in the kitchen.

Cause i want the motion to activate and turn on at morning to x% afternoon x% at evening etc. And then go back to precent light event.

But if i try like this. i get it on but not off. once it goes safe in the log it says
    'Run Event' action execution skipped, the conditions applied were not met: Lightning Lightning - Afternoon
    By example. Cause i set that it should not run that event unless its the right time of day to run it on. But i cant see why the conditions are not meet?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by U5tabil; January 17, 2015, 05:54 PM.
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

I got it working. As you can see i set an adition "Manually tigger". Cause then the LUX setting could be set to "Has a value that is less" instead of "was set and has a value less than" meaning i woud wait for a lux change before its working.
    Attached Files

Comment

For some reason when "no motion" even is triggered. i get in log that

'Run Event' action execution skipped, the conditions applied were not met: Lightning Lightning - Night
      why? what in the picture bellow can say that the conditions is not met? the manually trigger? how can i get time to be after in the start? cause if i start trigger with time. i cant chose after a certain time? how can i get around this?

EDIT: Im not following myself i had a group condition that if XBMC pause it will not trigger. and xbmc was in pause mode, and the projector had gone of in standby so i didn't see that. Well thats what happens when stuff gets too complicated :P
      Attached Files
      Last edited by U5tabil; January 17, 2015, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X