Econet Z-Wave Vents Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macromark View Post
    I was hoping for a list of specific bugs that were preventing you (personally) from upgrading. That's why I asked.
    Those I've discovered and reported in Bugzilla: 2514, 2474, 2435 + the aforementioned documentation deficiencies. There are others that have been reported by others which slip my mind at present.
    In fact, my upgrading isn't at issue; I'm quite content with HS2. I've installed HS3 only for the purpose of porting some of the scripts I've provided for others.

But again, off topic. My original point was that, those of us remaining with HS2 are not a small group. Many of us may have purchased an HS3 license for one reason or another, but continue to use HS2 on our "production" systems. Support for some of this new hardware under HS2 would almost certainly increase your sales.
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

For myself and while I purchased HS3 PRO, the thought of moving given my current time commitments is monumental. This isn't a task from what I have read goes without it's trials and tribulations. I also use a RCS-X10 TXB16 stat using doostat. So I need to change this... change this to what? I've been looking... It reports changes immediately - no polling, no nothing. If someone adjusts the temp on the WDU, HS knows about it. Then there's numerous scripts to modify.... . I may get there at some point. But for now, my system is hands off, no errors and it just runs and runs. When I have a little free time, I like to add to it now and then - hence the vents...or plugin. This isn't a serious time sucker upper. Again for me, it's just time... I agree with Greg, I'd buy more HS2 supported HW..
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Wadenut View Post
        Those I've discovered and reported in Bugzilla: 2514, 2474, 2435 + the aforementioned documentation deficiencies. There are others that have been reported by others which slip my mind at present.
        In fact, my upgrading isn't at issue; I'm quite content with HS2. I've installed HS3 only for the purpose of porting some of the scripts I've provided for others.

But again, off topic. My original point was that, those of us remaining with HS2 are not a small group. Many of us may have purchased an HS3 license for one reason or another, but continue to use HS2 on our "production" systems. Support for some of this new hardware under HS2 would almost certainly increase your sales.
        Thanks Greg. I did look at the bugs you listed.. 2 are for scripting problems and the 3rd seems to be more of an enhancement request (column width adjustments).

To your point about updating the older software to increase hardware sales, I understand what you're saying but any work we levy on HS2 will take away from our HS3 effort and we're determined to focus all energies on that. Sorry. Hopefully, we can address your bugs on the next major code cleanup.

Originally posted by langenet View Post
        For myself and while I purchased HS3 PRO, the thought of moving given my current time commitments is monumental. This isn't a task from what I have read goes without it's trials and tribulations. I also use a RCS-X10 TXB16 stat using doostat. So I need to change this... change this to what? I've been looking... It reports changes immediately - no polling, no nothing. If someone adjusts the temp on the WDU, HS knows about it. Then there's numerous scripts to modify.... . I may get there at some point. But for now, my system is hands off, no errors and it just runs and runs. When I have a little free time, I like to add to it now and then - hence the vents...or plugin. This isn't a serious time sucker upper. Again for me, it's just time... I agree with Greg, I'd buy more HS2 supported HW..
        If you're in the USA, you can switch to a 2GIG CT100 Z-Wave stat. It supports associations and reports local changes back to HomeSeer when someone adjusts the set points or operating modes.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
          Will these things has instante status to HS?
          Bump.
          Hector
          MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
            Bump.
            I'll double check tomorrow but I do not think they will support instant status but they can be polled if you need to know the status.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
            X