Nintendo DS as HS controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo DS as HS controller

This was a very long running project. A Nintendo DS used as a domotica controller for HomeSeer 2. However it can also be used for other domotica systems. With this controller you can fire events and control devices that have ON / OFF buttons. A real remote control so to say. That said it won't display any real time state of your devices. This due the very slow Nintendo wifi protocol implementation.

The data is pulled from your HS server and stored on the cardridge to minimize server calls.

All the things you need to start using this can be found here http://www.zoelen.net/Domotica.htm#d003
    - Bram

Send from my Commodore VIC-20

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Cool, nice to hear about this project update!

I replied to your email, but we may as well talk here so other people can take part in this.

My SP was a neat starting point, but for the cost of a used DS, I might want to switch.

What did you use as a NDS cartridge? I have a programmable GBA cartridge, do you need to use a DS cartridge? Or can you use an SD card?

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper View Post
      Cool, nice to hear about this project update!

I replied to your email, but we may as well talk here so other people can take part in this.

My SP was a neat starting point, but for the cost of a used DS, I might want to switch.

What did you use as a NDS cartridge? I have a programmable GBA cartridge, do you need to use a DS cartridge? Or can you use an SD card?

Chris
      Good point.

I've added a lot more details about this on my site at http://members.home.nl/b.vanzoelen/index.htm#2015-3

I use a very, very old M3 Movie player (SD version) card. The NDS rom, config file and the response.aspx file for the server side processing are all available in the zipfile that is there for download. The zip also includes a quick setup description.
      - Bram

Send from my Commodore VIC-20

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
      HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
      PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

Working...
      X