Fortrezz MIMO (not lite)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortrezz MIMO (not lite)

Is this vaporware? I noticed some beta testing on the forum, and it seems like it's been "coming soon" forever. Did Aeon buy Fortrezz?

Fortrezz Response

They say they are waiting on ZWave certification and the product is ready to be released, in response to an email earlier this week. But they didn't give a date.

Comment

Update

Appears MIMO never made it to market, we are now waiting on MIMO2. I checked the Fortrez site today and no news on MIMO2. While on their site, I did sign up for an email update on the MIMO2 product when it is available.

Comment

Its now available

I just ordered a MIMO2 from Fortrezz. Too bad its too late for my Project but it will make future ideas easier I'm sure. I'm curious how it will integrate into HS.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryA View Post
          I just ordered a MIMO2 from Fortrezz. Too bad its too late for my Project but it will make future ideas easier I'm sure. I'm curious how it will integrate into HS.
          I have been using MimoLites for years. Seems to be the same item but a bit bigger with two inputs and two outputs vs. the one.

I'm not sure if that will help me much as two project are not always mounted next to each other.

But I have used them for garage doors, water valves and such. Input for know the status and output relay to control the valve or door.

I see this the same use but able to do double in shot if i were to have two doors or valves next to each other.

Other use it for temp inputs and other variable voltage inputs kind of pricey for just an input tho.

Comment

Anyone have the MiMO2+ working with HS3? I have an automated curtain rod with two tracks - each track motor requires 2 relays to operate (one open, one closed to open; one closed one open to close) so I plan to mount 2 of these MiMO2+'s next to the motor. I can go with the Global Cache wireless contact closure but I would prefer ZWave...

Can someone confirm these will work in HS3? Thanks,

Comment

Might be worth a call to HST. Issue will be that the child nodes populate correctly. I love the original Mimolites.

Comment

MIMO2 in HS3

The attached screen shot shows my initial installation of the MIMO2 in HS3. It worked.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks - I will give them a try!

Comment

That picture appears to be missing the sensor inputs, however . . . . Do you have those hidden?

Comment

Working...
                    X