Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Designer/Clients losing connection

Hello all,
    I know this can't be an uncommon problem, but I really couldn't find anything on the forum that dealt with this: I'm helping someone install HSTouch, but we keep losing connection with the HS Server (Hometroller, HS2 2.5.0.80). One strange thing is that the log shows

"IP address connecting: 192.168.1.24 port:51061"

Sometimes it will show a different port, but not 10200, which is what is set in Connection Defaults. Isn't this incorrect? Or does it not mean anything? If it's wrong to be attempting connection on some port other than 10200 I cannot for the life of me figure out why it would be doing so.

Both Designer and Clients are losing connection. I'm running the Designer on a laptop with Win7 Pro, and clients are Android 4.0.4. Things were running fine for a few days, then the problem just started out of nowhere.

I'd appreciate quick help on this. I flew into town to help and have to leave tomorrow. It's been sort of a bust so far. THANKS!

I think I am on to something: it appears to have something to do with a custom image I made for a background or else the project default configuration. Still not sure, but playing with these things seems to have made some difference.

Comment

I gave up on using a custom image as a background, it caused HSTouch to crash with multiple screen changes and seemed to make it unstable.

Comment

Working...
      X