HS3 163 install - odd behaviour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 163 install - odd behaviour

Yesterday I installed HS3 163 and when I went to start HS3 my database was set to a blank database and my settings.ini file was defaulted back to the original

No idea why this happened.

I selected my correct database and replaced my settings.ini from my backup and then restarted HS3 and everything was fine

Just more of an FYI... keep your backups
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Originally posted by Blade View Post
    Yesterday I installed HS3 163 and when I went to start HS3 my database was set to a blank database and my settings.ini file was defaulted back to the original

No idea why this happened.

I selected my correct database and replaced my settings.ini from my backup and then restarted HS3 and everything was fine

Just more of an FYI... keep your backups
    This would be worth mentioning to Rich as I am sure someone else mentioned this on the board or bugzilla.

I have not done the upgrade as I do not have time at the moment to sort it out if it goes wrong.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

It freaked me out at first because no plugins were running and none of my motion sensors and lights worked.

Thankfully it was an easy solution
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
      X