Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Value change on Schlage lock not available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ross_ditlove View Post
    Let me also add that what your doing is exactly what I want to do. I also wonder aloud if this is something in HS3 that HS2 (Which I remain on) does not display nor log?

R
    What I hadn't noticed until now is that there is a list of codes in the Status Text (Status Graphics tab) of the Notification child device in HS3. This is for a Schlage BE369 which is about 5 years old and hasn't had a FW upgrade.

Values are:
    -1 Bad Data Frame Received
    1-19 User codes
    20 User Code Entered
    48 Factory Reset
    96 Tamper lockout
    112 New Master Code Set
    144 Lock Busy

There is also another possibility in that HS2 hasn't correctly negotiated the full capabilities of the lock. This has been a major problem in HS3 and for me and the BE369 this has only been solved in the most recent versions of the HS3 Z-Wave plugin.

BTW. I also have a Kwikset and I see a large list of equivalent notifications status text entries

The link that 519zwave posted to Sparkman's script is also very interesting. I might take a look at that myself.
    cheeryfool

Comment

Mine are the:

BE469NX CAM 505

I think were getting somewhere though I don't like where I think were going.

R

Comment

Originally posted by ross_ditlove View Post
        Mine are the:

BE469NX CAM 505

I think were getting somewhere though I don't like where I think were going.

R
        A couple of ideas:

- Have you tried re-scanning the lock?
        - Are you contemplating upgrading to HS3? I always had somewhat limited functionality with my locks in HS2 and as I mentioned above, I didn't get full capabilities from either Kwikset or Schalge locks until recently in HS3
        cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
          A couple of ideas:

- Have you tried re-scanning the lock?
          - Are you contemplating upgrading to HS3? I always had somewhat limited functionality with my locks in HS2 and as I mentioned above, I didn't get full capabilities from either Kwikset or Schalge locks until recently in HS3
          I did rescan the locks a couple times. I have HS3 in the queue however priorities being what they are I just have not had the time for the conversion.

R

Comment

Working...
          X