No announcement yet.

First Alert ZCOMBO-G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the reply. I just did that (show all) and still no battery information...

Comment

Originally posted by BlairG View Post
      Up in the top header of the device manager are 5 icons, one is show/hide hidden devices. Toggle it and sees if the devices are hidden
      Just to confirm, not the show all button ....
      Just above it the 5 colored icons
      Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
      | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
      Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
      BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Also, are you running the event to run a timer when the heartbeat is set? I also run a similar event for when the battery level is set, not sure it is your issue, but this device and HS are qwerky together and need such qwerky workarounds to function.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited by dhalsall; January 15, 2017, 09:09 AM. Reason: Add image

Comment

Originally posted by BlairG View Post
          Just to confirm, not the show all button ....
          Just above it the 5 colored icons
          Yup. Everything is display.

I'm not seeing the "battery" listed under "Child Device for my "Master Bedroom" device:

It's odd because everything else is the same. Any suggestions?

Thanks everyone!

Comment

I would try to include the device again. . .maybe it didn't complete. . .

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
              I would try to include the device again. . .maybe it didn't complete. . .
              Would you recommend deleting the device first or just try add/include from Zwave again and update it?

Comment

Originally posted by michganblue82 View Post
                Would you recommend deleting the device first or just try add/include from Zwave again and update it?
                I would just try to add/include it again. . .if that doesn't work, then try removing it and adding again. . .because it is a battery device, it might be going back to sleep before it can get completely added in one add/include cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
                  I would just try to add/include it again. . .if that doesn't work, then try removing it and adding again. . .because it is a battery device, it might be going back to sleep before it can get completely added in one add/include cycle.
                  Fixed! Removed the node and re-added it to the Zwave network and it now shows the battery life. Must have been cut short when I attempted the first install. Thanks everyone!

Comment

I copied the two events @macromark posted here and everything was fine. FWIW, my unit's heartbeat is about 67 minutes.

Suddenly, I no longer see heartbeat in the log, the timer doesn't get reset and of course I start getting text messages.

However, the heartbeat notification on the Device Management screen does get updated every 67 minutes. I didn't change anything with the device or with the settings for logging for that matter.

Suggestions are welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
                      I copied the two events @macromark posted here and everything was fine. FWIW, my unit's heartbeat is about 67 minutes.

Suddenly, I no longer see heartbeat in the log, the timer doesn't get reset and of course I start getting text messages.

However, the heartbeat notification on the Device Management screen does get updated every 67 minutes. I didn't change anything with the device or with the settings for logging for that matter.

Suggestions are welcomed.
                      Have you updated HS or the ZWave Plug-in? Have in installed any new plugins?

Comment

Have you updated HS or the ZWave Plug-in? Have in installed any new plugins?
                        Yes and yes. Of course I have! But who hasn't. I'll trace my steps and see if I can come up with anything. Unfortunately, I think I went from zwave 3.0.1.97 back to 87, but I don't see .97 available now. I'm notso sure I want to jump to 3.0.1.102.

I have not updated HS3 that I can recall, but I have added some new devices. I can see where HS3 or zwave can mess things up on an upgrade but adding a new device?

Comment

Yes and yes. Of course I have! But who hasn't. I'll trace my steps and see if I can come up with anything. Unfortunately, I think I went from zwave 3.0.1.97 back to 87, but I don't see .97 available now. I'm notso sure I want to jump to 3.0.1.102.

I have not updated HS3 that I can recall, but I have added some new devices. I can see where HS3 or zwave can mess things up on an upgrade but adding a new device?
                          I would suspect the ZWave Plug-in downgrade. It could have broken some devices. . .you could try re-scanning the devices (obviously, you will have to wake these up manually - removing batteries works I think). . .

Comment

I had tried re-scanning and that didn't work so I went forward to the beta zwave plugin. I'll see what happens.

Thanks.

Comment

I had tried re-scanning and that didn't work so I went forward to the beta zwave plugin. I'll see what happens.

Thanks.
                              I am on 3.0.1.87 and I still get heartbeats. . .I think it has to do with downgrading the ZWave Plugin. Going up should be fine and that is probably why it started working again.

Comment

I am on 3.0.0.311 and still no heartbeats in the log. I excluded the the CO alarm and reincluded it. I get the heartbeats but nothing in the log. For example, the device view shows a heartbeat at 06:29:21pm and another at 07:36:19pm. That is right on schedule. However, the log shows nothing.

So my heartbeat event timer events do not work. I can clearly see that all is well, but I would still like to know why it doesn't work. I believe this has something to do with updating HS3 or the zwave plugin but I can't prove it. BTW this is for a Zee S2.

Comment

Working...
                                X