Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Anytime
    Please post the cameras and method you choose to go with as this is something I want to get to eventually too!

Leave a comment:

• juthale
    replied
    Originally posted by 519zwave View Post
    Thanks Jim!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    May find more info here Justin:
    http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1229

Leave a comment:

• juthale
    started a topic Blue Iris Hardware Integration

Blue Iris Hardware Integration

Hi expert users. I am new to HomeSeer and am really hoping to tap into the experience of others through this forum. This is my first post.

I am helping to expand a HS system for a nonprofit I support. Their system is pretty straightforward (mostly lighting, security and HVAC). They have the HomeTroller S6 Pro with HS3PRO - it is all going into new construction and they want to have remote access and control to the building, which is often unoccupied. The building will have a DCS Power Series security system (motion and doors), Honeywell thermostats (x4 systems) and Z-wave lighting control.

Now they are installing a video surveillance system (7 HD PoE cameras) and would like to have remote access and control of the system. They like the Blue Iris software. From looking at it, it appears to have everything they might want, including the ability to integrate with HS.

HERE IS MY QUESTION: - For those of you who have Blue Iris integrated with your HS system, are you running it on a stand-alone PC? How have you integrated this into your HS controller? I know this must be a very basic question, but I'm new... please be gentle!

Thanks in advance,

Justin

EDIT: And mods, if there is a better place for this thread, please feel free to relocate it.
    Last edited by juthale; May 18, 2015, 03:07 PM.
Working...
X