HS3Touch screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3Touch screens

Good Afternoon,I have been trying to get to someone who can help me with a problem. I have purchased the Homeseer SEL, and HS3 Touch. I have opened tickets and been in different areas of the board and no luck! I contacted the office and they tell me here is where someone can help me with some advanced stuff on the HS3 Touch. I am looking at trying to create main screens on my tabletop and then sub screens under the main. I want to create a main screen with buttons,i.e. first floor,second floor ,outside. Then when you hit the outside button a screen appears with lets say ,a button that I have made to open and close my garage. Also lets say a button with a slider for my back door light. Then I can get back to my main page,I can hit the 1st floor button that will give me a screen with 5 sliders to control all my lights that I will create. All the videos seem to already have this,but there is no video from the ground up. I have already spent $$$ to get switches and sensors and the SEL and HS3Touch. You would think there would be a video or documentation on this even just to get you started. Any help would be awesome.

OK first things first, do you have the HSTouch designer installed - from your post unsure if this is the case or not. It will need a windows PC and need to get it connected to HSTouch before anything.

When you have the designer installed you will be able to draw screens and the designer for all it's faults is reasonably easy to get going. If you drop a button onto the page then you are able to add actions to the buttons, these can be actions to control a device, run an event and move to other screens.

Comment

Homeseer has a youtube channel with some videos as well.
      https://www.youtube.com/HomeSeer
      Last edited by macromark; June 19, 2019, 08:19 AM.
      Jim
      ----
      Plugins:Z Wave 3.0.1.55, HS3 Pro 3.0.0.208, HS3Touch, HS3Touch IOS, Z-Net, SceneMaster, XBMC, Sonos, Media Controller, Envisalink (52 Virtual nodes), JowiHue, EasyTrigger, Liftmaster MyQ, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLRadar, Pushover

Devices:Cooper RF9540, Cooper Scene, Yale Locks, Sonos, Phillips Hue and Lux, DSC, Somfy Blinds

Comment

Thanks for the posts,I think I figured out the layering of the screens, I have watched all the videos but as a new person to this, I was looking for a cook book of sorts. Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Working...
        X