Water valve issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water valve issue.

I pruchased a 3/4 inch Fortrez water valve and I am having issues trying to get it to include on my network. I have tried exclude and include several times but to no avail. The device started off with a single slow blink which should be for auto inclusion. That didn't work so after a half hour it started the 4 fast blink for manual inclusion. I pushed the botton and have the device near my interface module. The interface still will not recognize the device. What else can I try?????? My homeseer is fairly new as am I to this whole process, it is a HS3pro running Linux.

Which Z-Wave interface are you using? Have you tried including it using the software option via the Plugins > Z-Wave options?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

water valve issue reply

Thank you for your response. The interface I am using is the Z-Stick. I did go to the plugins page and going though the include/exclude process under the Z-stick interface option. I believe this is what you are asking, correct? Is there another way I do not know about orother choices on that page I should try?

Thank you again

Comment

What version of HS3 are you running? What version of the Z-Wave plugin are you running?
        Also check out this thread for more information on a possible bug on this issue.
        http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=171965
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          Also check out this thread for more information on a possible bug on this issue.
          http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=171965
          That thread is for the water sensors, not the valve, and is related to HS creating a CO child device instead of a leak device, or not creating the child device for leak at all.

Cheers
          Al
          HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

My version is HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.152 although I see version 3.0.0.163 is now available for down load. The Z wave plugin version is 3.0.0.177. Does any of this help I ure hope it does. I really appreciate all of your help.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X