X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJS
    replied
    Originally posted by S-F View Post
    You can just use BLBackup to automatically backup HS3.
    Cool! Thanks for the info.

- Robert

Leave a comment:

• S-F
    replied
    Originally posted by RJS View Post
    I did this using the BLUPS free plugin. The Hometroller will restart once power is restored. It is better to gracefully shut it down. I has a power failure that caused me to lose all my changes since the last backup. Since then I added the BLUPS event and set a reminder on my phone to backup HS every Sunday at 5pm. It would be great if HS did this automatically.

- Robert
    You can just use BLBackup to automatically backup HS3.

Leave a comment:

• RJS
    replied
    Originally posted by RAM View Post
    I have added a UPS to my setup and was investigating UPS plugins when I started to wonder -
    suppose I have my UPS plugin shut down Homeseer because the UPS's battery is getting low, but then the power comes back on at the last minute. What's going to restart Homeseer?
    I did this using the BLUPS free plugin. The Hometroller will restart once power is restored. It is better to gracefully shut it down. I has a power failure that caused me to lose all my changes since the last backup. Since then I added the BLUPS event and set a reminder on my phone to backup HS every Sunday at 5pm. It would be great if HS did this automatically.

- Robert

Leave a comment:

• RAM
    started a topic HS restart after power failure

HS restart after power failure

I have added a UPS to my setup and was investigating UPS plugins when I started to wonder -
    suppose I have my UPS plugin shut down Homeseer because the UPS's battery is getting low, but then the power comes back on at the last minute. What's going to restart Homeseer?
Working...
X