voice control HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

voice control HS3

I am trying to get voice control to work with my HS3. I have a homeseer SEL,running HS3. I have a tabletop and a usb microphone I bought at BEST BUY,plugged directly into the homeseer. I went to voice in setup and have the boxes checked. I can't get a event to work and I have the box for voice command checked. i must be missing something,put in a help ticket last week and still no response. Any help!!

Bump the ticket till you get a response or call into HS tech using the number listed at the top of the HS home page but I've not seen this work on any of the Linux builds yet.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Askewj View Post
      I am trying to get voice control to work with my HS3. I have a homeseer SEL,running HS3. I have a tabletop and a usb microphone I bought at BEST BUY,plugged directly into the homeseer. I went to voice in setup and have the boxes checked. I can't get a event to work and I have the box for voice command checked. i must be missing something,put in a help ticket last week and still no response. Any help!!
      I dont think a microphone plugged into the unit will work. I believe they mean for you to use HSTouch as the voice control mechanism. You might do better to send an email to sales at homeseer dot com

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Bump the ticket till you get a response or call into HS tech using the number listed at the top of the HS home page but I've not seen this work on any of the Linux builds yet.
      Then they need to change the description on all their Linux-based controllers. It clearly says supports voice control.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
      X