Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAMERAS AND SECURITY

Ok guys,

Here I'm again! I'm only known for my skills of sharing but nothing much!

So here goes:

It all started with this: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...53#post1168953

First off, I must warn you that I'm not in anyway affiliated or advertising for these people here:http://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/
    But bought a licence from them. And after using their software in combination with HomeSeer Plugins KODI/XBMC and Blue Iris, I could not contain myself but wanted to share!
    Some would say that you could do this with blue Iris, but hold your breath because I've been there and done that!
    This is mostly directed to those like me who are not good at programing but like putting A+B together and love HomrSeer.

Blue Iris constantly update their software so the urls they offer for showing image/video found in the Blue Iris Help files in section: Direct image, video and command requests,
    Stopped working with my cameras. That's why I went searching and found this guy here: http://www.htpcbeginner.com/kodi-sec...ance-software/
    And credits go out to him.

Now I use XEOMA to save the files and some other crazy s***
    Then when the cameras are triggered in Blue Iris plugin, I use the XBMC plugin to show the cameras. This was a short cut workaround becuase I could not get the scripts provided above to work.

That's it guys and be nice!

Regards.

Eman.
    Attached Files
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

I don't see Blue-Iris in that setup?
    RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Or is that how your getting the motion?
      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
        Or is that how your getting the motion?
        Hi ServiceXP,

Blue Iris and KODI plugins are both installed in Homeseer. That's how you create the events.

Blue Iris Server and XEOMA Server are runnig as services but can be otherwise. XEOMA is just doing what does best. Because IP cameras can have multiple connections to them that's how how I get Blue Iris in the mix. Since I can't get the events triggered from XEOMA so I use the KODI plugin to fire on alerts from blue iris. it's just a workaround.

regards.

Eman.
        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice and thank you Eman.

Here my new STB standard now is using Kodi (XBMC) and do want to integrate it with Homeseer 3. I utilize mythtv in the back end to recored and stream live TV to the Kodi boxes (don't really watch too much television here though). I also back feed live tv channels to the house.

Recap....Kodi here is running on Aopen DE's and Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit, HS3/MythTV/Zoneminder is running on Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit. HSTouch screens / speaker dot exe are using Wintel (mostly because I still utilize MS SAPI speech).

Looking more though to do a status page on Kodi rather than remote controlling Kodi from Homeseer.

Relating to my CCTV stuff here using an overlay script in Kodi and Zoneminder.

This just for viewing CCTV rather than managing CCTV from Kodi.

I wrote about it here last year.

XBMC Security Cam Overlay Script
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
            Very nice and thank you Eman.

Here my new STB standard now is using Kodi (XBMC) and do want to integrate it with Homeseer 3. I utilize mythtv in the back end to recored and stream live TV to the Kodi boxes (don't really watch too much television here though). I also back feed live tv channels to the house.

Recap....Kodi here is running on Aopen DE's and Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit, HS3/MythTV/Zoneminder is running on Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit. HSTouch screens / speaker dot exe are using Wintel (mostly because I still utilize MS SAPI speech).

Looking more though to do a status page on Kodi rather than remote controlling Kodi from Homeseer.

Relating to my CCTV stuff here using an overlay script in Kodi and Zoneminder.

This just for viewing CCTV rather than managing CCTV from Kodi.

I wrote about it here last year.

XBMC Security Cam Overlay Script

Nice one Pete!,

I did use a Ubuntu Server for a long time and did find it alot heavy on the know how.

For those who want to do what Pete did with TV Steaming around the house, DVBVier has its place for the Windows applications, So no one is left behind.

Regards.

Eman.
            Last edited by Eman; June 10, 2015, 05:34 PM.

Comment

For HSTouch Cameras

Hi guys,

If you have trouble linking your cameras in HSTouch. This one in the easy way.
              Regards.

Eman.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Eman; June 10, 2015, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Ah Ok, I see now.. Thanks for the info.
                RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Working...
                X