Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There Any Interest in a RadioRa2 plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is There Any Interest in a RadioRa2 plugin?

Is there any interest in a RadioRa2 plugin? If you are interested please let me know, also indicate what RadioRa2 devices you would like integrated. I'm considering releasing a plugin.

Regards,
    Giles

I haven't used HS at all since building a new house and using all RA2 lighting control. It's great stuff, very reliable. I have two master controllers, as I have more than 100 devices. Dimmers, switches, motion sensors, keypads, fan controls, etc. No shades though.

I'd be interested and willing to test, as long as it used the TCP/IP connection, not RS-232.

Comment

I would very much be interested, mostly because I want to integrate the Lutron Grafik T wall dimmers. They look amazing and would run exactly how I want them both locally and remotely.
      http://www.lutron.com/en-US/Products.../Overview.aspx
      So, put me down as interested.

Comment

Count me in. Just placed order for whole house shades, about 30 shades and 10+ of them are remote controlled.

Comment

Count me in too! Looking to get Lutron motorized shades 12 windows.
          Mike

Comment

RR2, YES PLEASE!! Count me in. I am new to HS and have everything up and running except my lighting (still bouncing back to old solution and its painful).

I am looking for scene, keypad, switch, dimmer, and plug in device control.

Comment

Most ready RA2 Caseta QS

I'll be ready for my Beta 1.1 in about one week to have some beta testing, please PM me with the details of your system and I will chose some to test it.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X