X10 received triggers don't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X10 received triggers don't work

I have some events that I would like to trigger by receiving x10 commands from remote: On, Off, Dim, Bright. After upgrading to HS3, it seems that only On and Off are handled by the x10 plugin.

The following triggers don't fire at all:

Device Dim Relative
    Device Bright Relative

Shouldn't these be fired when bright/dim commands are received from the remote? I have tried Dim/Bright Absolute as well, but no luck there either.

The X10 plugin is using CM11A compatible protocol.

These haven't worked for a long while and you can put in a Bugzilla ticket on them but with the X10 protocol waning I'm not sure HS is going to put much time into these older plugins/protocols.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      These haven't worked for a long while and you can put in a Bugzilla ticket on them but with the X10 protocol waning I'm not sure HS is going to put much time into these older plugins/protocols.
      That is very bad news... Really it sucks...

I would even pay extra for this plugin if it actually worked...

also if you go and look at some recent posts.. people are also seeing issues with the X10 plugin in HS3 as they are trying to go to it from HS2... what do they do?
      go back to HS2....

hell I'm even contemplating it now... as much as I like HS3 I cant live with my 80% X10 system being down....

off to start my own thread...
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Not receiving x10 on line commands

any answer on this yet? I am using the cm11a plugin and when I press the x10 on command on my plug and power it is not recognized by the plug in. Always worked great in HS2 cant understand why it wont work on hs3. I can send commands and the x10 units respond however when I press a plug n power unit for a command there is no status or change.
        Dave..

Current Date/Time: 12/18/2015 12:37:18 PM
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.208
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Bing - Work Station
        System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 3 Minutes 24 Seconds
        IP Address: 192.168.0.119
        Number of Devices: 119
        Number of Events: 27

Enabled Plug-Ins
        2.0.4.0: BLGarbage
        3.2.0.0: Omnistat 3
        30.0.0.29: RFXCOM
        3.0.0.39: weatherXML
        3.0.0.36: X10
        3.0.1.25: Z-Wave
        Last edited by wolfe4656; December 18, 2015, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfe4656 View Post
          . . .when I press the x10 on command on my plug and power it is not recognized by the plug in. Always worked great in HS2 cant understand why it wont work on hs3. I can send commands and the x10 units respond however when I press a plug n power unit for a command there is no status or change.
          Do you have a HS device defined with the X10 address you are sending? A status change in a HS device is still the only way that HS3 can react to the X10 command AFAIK.
          Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Got It

Ok figured it out and should have known after all these years. I have a signal sucker on my power lines and it would pull the x10 signal down to null when being sent. After removing the heater all is ok now. Thanks for any help.
            Dave...

Comment

Working...
            X