Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacing LFM-20

Hi all,

I recently replaced my old zwave controller with the stick. The old z-troller wouldn't add or delete devices. The problem is that I have never been able to get the three LFM-20s to work with the use stick, one of which was brand new out of the box. I have tried more than a dozen times with various numbers of clicks and holding the button on the last click and everything I have read here. The number of hours I have put into this is draining and I am tired of screwing with them and want an alternative.

I am running HSM 2.0 with the latest versions.

The LFM-20 are controlling low voltage light transformers similar to this: http://www.amazon.com/LET-75-Electro...ge+transformer

It's the LET-75 transformer. Two wires in and two wires out.

Anyone got suggestions on what to replace the LFM-20 that would work?
    Last edited by Johnnylawless; July 26, 2015, 10:28 AM. Reason: Added more details.

I am running HSM 2.0 with the latest versions.
    What is this? Are you running HS3 or HS2?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

These require a different set of button clicks to include. See this post for more information.
      http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=157981
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Replace LFM-20

Yes running HS 2.0.

Any suggestions on a replacement if Rupp two click suggestion doesn't work?

Comment

Replace LFM-20

So I tried the two clicks slow and fast. I tried about 10 times. No luck.

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Replace LFM-20

Okay tried all three units that I have with no luck. The add device button in the software while the z-stick is plugged in was not successful either.

Suggestions of next steps?

Anyone have an alternate for the LFM-20 that might work other than a the FS-20z which I have already tried. by another vendor name?

Comment

FYI I replaced the LFM-20 with a standard GE 4001 switch and it works like a DREAM! Got rid of them all one by one.

Comment

Working...
              X