Homeseer to be featured on Koren TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer to be featured on Koren TV

So I got an e-mail today, KBS ( Korean broadcasting system , one of the main public TV channels wants to do a piece on me and my home automation systems, ( i'm guessing they was my coffee maker was from Korea ).

we have been communicating today and they want to fly a new team to the USA to do a piece on my systems.

they will be here August 10th - 14th , I will tell you when it airs , im sure I will be dubbed in Korean
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

That is awesome! Congratulations to you. Hopefully you can upload it to Youtube after it airs.
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
    X