Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

event not running

this event isnt going off and I have NO idea why
    Roomba virtual is turned on every time roomba is activated so in this case its not ment to go out unless its been at least 12 hours since it last cleaned. home mode changes to off when no one is here, so my idea is if home mode is off or changes to off and its been at least 12 hours then run the event or if home mode is off and it gets to the 12 hour mark then run it.

sadly it just dosnt run unless i manually run it
    Attached Files
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Originally posted by collegeboyslive View Post
    this event isnt going off and I have NO idea why
    Roomba virtual is turned on every time roomba is activated so in this case its not ment to go out unless its been at least 12 hours since it last cleaned. home mode changes to off when no one is here, so my idea is if home mode is off or changes to off and its been at least 12 hours then run the event or if home mode is off and it gets to the 12 hour mark then run it.

sadly it just dosnt run unless i manually run it
    It has to be either the trigger or condition that is at fault. In this event it is most likely the trigger. Remove the condition and see if it triggers. If it doesn't trigger look at the last changed date/time and see if it is being updated. If you have another event that turns it off, even if it is already off, it may reset the clock. The devices use the last change date/time to determine "If a device has been for at least..."
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
    X