where are the log files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are the log files?

when i click on log i just get "error" i want to delete the log files, can i just find and delete the database or will that break more stuff?

8/4/2015 12:39:32 PM ~!~Error~!~SQL Exception adding record(s) to the LOG database(0): SQL logic error or missing databaseno such table: Log, Code=1 SQL=

8/4/2015 12:39:32 PM ~!~Error~!~173 Log records failed to be written to the log database, resetting database.
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Here I have not deleted the DB but guessing that HS3 will create a new one if you delete the old one. Shut down HS, rename the homeseerlog.hsd file and start HS3 again.

You can also just edit or purge or fix your data with SQLite Expert Personal. It is free. I just loaded up the log and deleted all the records just fine. You can also fix your sqlite db with this program.

Note there are a few sqlite programs out there in Internetlandia.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pete; August 4, 2015, 12:05 PM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Thanks pete
      detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Working...
      X