So this is what it looks like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this is what it looks like

So today i received one of several shippments for upcomming projects I'm working on. So i want to have a guessing game for fun. How many modules do you think are in this picture?
    Attached Files
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Hum. 140?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

your a bit off, thats all i want to say for now

Comment

243? :-)

Comment

Comment

What upcoming projects? Is this your own house, or are you an integrator?

Comment

Yes, Vegard is an integrator.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Counted 70 boxes and I do not know what modules if any are in the plastic wrap.

Guessing one module per box in boxes and I do not think they are double stacked?
                  - Pete

Auto mator
                  Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                  Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                  HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                  HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by mikedr View Post
                    What upcoming projects? Is this your own house, or are you an integrator?
                    Yes I have taken the step to start my own company called Artius where we will custom make smarthouses for people here in Norway. And this is a fulltime job for me now.

We see that to get a proper smarthouse you need complexity. But unfortunatly most systems avalible today are to easy to set up. Meaning you miss the part that makes it smart. And those systems that are avalible with the complexity are in a way to complex for the avarage person. And this is where we come in. Using HomeSeer we are able to provide something unique. And making dreams come true for people that wants a finished installed system.

HomeSeer is by far the best alternative for us to use and grow on. Myself have tried many systems from simple Fibaro to Control4 etc. But HomeSeer is by far the best alternative when it comes to the control unit. And what we belive is the best for the customer.

To reveal the answer to the picture the total amount is 103 fibaro modules, dimmers are stacked but motion sensors are not. Even though I'm getting several shippments now, its still this kid in me that thinks this is very cool. I feel like charlie in the chocolate factory sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
                      [...] its still this kid in me that thinks this is very cool.
                      Don't ever, EVER let that kid go.
                      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Very cool. I wondering how many integrators use HomeSeer -- Rupp, care to answer? It seems particularly with the new Zee S2, that HomeSeer would be a great solution for integrators, particularly those who have skill with designing custom screens for HSTouch. Much more cost effective than, say, Crestron.

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
                        Yes I have taken the step to start my own company called Artius where we will custom make smarthouses for people here in Norway. And this is a fulltime job for me now.

We see that to get a proper smarthouse you need complexity. But unfortunatly most systems avalible today are to easy to set up. Meaning you miss the part that makes it smart. And those systems that are avalible with the complexity are in a way to complex for the avarage person. And this is where we come in. Using HomeSeer we are able to provide something unique. And making dreams come true for people that wants a finished installed system.

HomeSeer is by far the best alternative for us to use and grow on. Myself have tried many systems from simple Fibaro to Control4 etc. But HomeSeer is by far the best alternative when it comes to the control unit. And what we belive is the best for the customer.

To reveal the answer to the picture the total amount is 103 fibaro modules, dimmers are stacked but motion sensors are not. Even though I'm getting several shippments now, its still this kid in me that thinks this is very cool. I feel like charlie in the chocolate factory sometimes

Comment

Working...
                        X