Insteon Hubs - what to do with them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon Hubs - what to do with them?

So i was in Walmart many MANY months ago and they had some Insteon "kits" there on clearance (likely someone who bought them online and returned them). I was just recently unemployed and just let them sit. They also had 5 Dimmers, a motion sensor and door sensor, which I did pick up for about $20 a piece. They had two of the Home assurance starter kits (Hub, motion sensor, leak detector, door sensor, and 2 on/off modules). They had 2 other kits as well, but I don't remember what they were.

Anyways, I went in there last week and they were further marked down to $40 a piece. I figured for the motion sensors and leak sensors, it was worth it alone. They also had 2 leak sensors for $20 a pop that I got (I was in need of 4 total anyways). So this now leaves me with 2 Hubs that I have no clue what to do with. It's not like I feel like I'm "losing" money or anything because I feel the devices alone in each box for $40 was a super great deal.

Is there any good use for the Insteon Hub? I have an ISY already that I use via HS and I've even considered just controlling insteon directly through HS using either the HS plugin or Mark's plugin. Is there any market for them on Ebay? Does anyone here want them?

(Sorry if the HS forum isn't the best place to ask this, but I'm not really part of the Insteon forums or even the ISY forums...I generally just stick around here)
    MeiAutomtion Home

which version hub is in the kit and what are you looking to get for it?

Comment

Same question. I might be interested in buying one from you.

Comment

Working...
      X