No announcement yet.

Apple Homekit(Siri) integration with Homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really weird , i restarted homebrige , and deleted the data in settings / homekit

so i wanted to connect again , and it doesnt find my server... bonjour is running..
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
      really weird , i restarted homebrige , and deleted the data in settings / homekit

so i wanted to connect again , and it doesnt find my server... bonjour is running..
      delete settings, then reboot.

Comment

Fixed , needed to delete the presist folder hehe

Originally posted by askme View Post
        delete settings, then reboot.

Comment

Originally posted by stipus View Post
          I couldn't install ewillems version, as I'm getting an error when trying.
          It's possible ewillems version is not in sync with some of the recent homebridge and node-hap UUID changes.
          I'll try with the latest version from the homebridge repository as soon as I can.
          FYI It works OK with HomeBridge V0.10.3 which I took from this thread.
          Is there any kind of wiki / help file for the config.json yet, or is it all in this thread??

Cheers

J

Comment

open homeseer.js there u can read everything .

kind regards

Originally posted by Skinnez View Post
            FYI It works OK with HomeBridge V0.10.3 which I took from this thread.
            Is there any kind of wiki / help file for the config.json yet, or is it all in this thread??

Cheers

J

Comment

What are the odds of turning this into a fully integrated plugin? I'd definitely pay for it

Comment

open homeseer.js there u can read everything .

kind regards
                Perfect thanks

Cheers

J

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
                  What are the odds of turning this into a fully integrated plugin? I'd definitely pay for it
                  There is a full plugin coming from one of the board users.... as far as I know this plugin doesn't need Homebridge.

I had the idea to code myself such a plugin... Then I searched all the HomeSeer board for SIRI, read all threads, and found that 2 users already started to code a plugin. I sent them private messages to know the status... One of them replied his project was cancelled. The other replied a beta version of his plugin would soon be available....

In the meantime there is homebridge and my homeseer platform !
                  --
                  stipus

Comment

yeah stipus we want to thank you for this all , we can now finaly use siri+homekit because of you !!

and about the plugin ,thats fraggle , he is working on it a very long time , so till then , we gonna use your homebridge .

and im fully using it now

Originally posted by stipus View Post
                    There is a full plugin coming from one of the board users.... as far as I know this plugin doesn't need Homebridge.

I had the idea to code myself such a plugin... Then I searched all the HomeSeer board for SIRI, read all threads, and found that 2 users already started to code a plugin. I sent them private messages to know the status... One of them replied his project was cancelled. The other replied a beta version of his plugin would soon be available....

In the meantime there is homebridge and my homeseer platform !

Comment

Any way to control this using more than one iphone?

I can't get my girlfriends phone on it. Mine works fine.

When I go to add homebridge as an accessory to the home it just sits on "Searching..."

Comment

In also noticed this.
                        Removing HomeBridge accessory from HomeKit and add it again solves it. However I have to put all devices in the correct room again. With >50 devices this sucks when I have to to this after each reboot. Restart of HomeBridge itself works without this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by joegrace13 View Post
                          Any way to control this using more than one iphone?

I can't get my girlfriends phone on it. Mine works fine.

When I go to add homebridge as an accessory to the home it just sits on "Searching..."

Solved this in settings->HomeKit. Was able to share the home with another iCloud account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I found a option in Eve to invite others too.
                            Tom
                            baby steps...starting again with HS3
                            HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
                            HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
                            Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
                            In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
                            System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                              As I have spent some hours getting this working (and thanks for the help in here), I'll just post my setup. Running a Turnkey Linux on ESXi 5.1 box).

Install Turnkey Linux Node edition: https://www.turnkeylinux.org/nodejs

Commands:

apt-get update
                              apt-get upgrade
                              apt-get install node
                              node -v
                              apt-get install libavahi-compat-libdnssd-dev
                              apt-get install avahi-daemon
                              git clone https://github.com/nfarina/homebridge.git
                              cd homebridge
                              npm install

cd homebridge
                              npm run start
                              pico config.json

Enjoy :-)

/Mav
                              Hey Maverick,

How have you set this up to run on a machine reboot?

Comment

Originally posted by joegrace13 View Post
                                Hey Maverick,

How have you set this up to run on a machine reboot?
                                I dont unfortunately - my linux skills are very limited - so I have started it with npm run start every time :-) . But Tom made an image for Rasberry that have that feature so he might know.

/Mav

Comment

Working...
                                X