How "DIY" Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pete View Post
    Yup first concert here was Woodstock in 1969........it was free...just a little levity Mark...
    You went to Woodstock?
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Never went to Woodstock. I wanted to liven up Mark's DIY post.

I did get to go to a few concerts for free back when I was in school in the City of Chicago. My neighbor worked for a company called Triangle Productions.

Neighbor would set me up with venue press passes at the time. Thinking about it now went to a few concerts at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago. The ceiling had floating clouds.
      Last edited by Pete; October 5, 2015, 02:25 PM.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Is Homeseer bringing out HSTouch Wood edition? (I work with Wood?), Just on a side note I consider myself fairly handy (although I won't say i do a good job!), that said some of the things at least in AUS we can't do due to legislative restrictions (e.g. wall fixtures - electrical, and plumbing) that said if we could do them then I probably would
        HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Poll is closed. Results are sorted in the first post.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Mark, can you give us an idea of how you will use the results of this poll? I consider myself an extreme DIY person. Yet my favorite electronics product is the Apple iPad! I do not see much correlation between DIY and the desire for home automation.

It is pretty obvious that this forum is frequented by DYI guys, just like all the tech forums. But the real need is for products that everybody can use!

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
            2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Probably not a Homeseer user.
              Attached Files
              Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
              HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
              X