has anyone seen a zwave version....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone seen a zwave version....

I would like a hardware scene controller like the one in the picture, anyone seen a zwave version of this? or offer a homeseer suggestion ?
    Attached Files
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

I have seen this wireless z-wave control but it probably won't fit under the existing cover. The reviews are kind of iffy too.

I use the x-10 version to do scenes. The button covers are removable so you can customize but it is surface mount and won't fit into a multi gang cover.

Comment

Here is another z-wave device I was considering, it is closer to the example that you provided.

Comment

I am kind of assuming that you have seen this controller too since it is on the Homeseer site but it may be an option.

Comment

I am kind of assuming that you have seen this controller too since it is on the Homeseer site but it may be an option.

oooh actually I had NOT seen this. darn, i gotta stop being an amazon junkie and look around other places
          detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Working...
          X