Zee S2 a good choice for vacation home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zee S2 a good choice for vacation home?

looking at the rental and vacation home market as one of my good friends deal with them, anyone got feedback on using the homeseer Zee s2 in this environment. obviously reliability is paramount as no one is there a lot of time to reboot it.

I am thinning it would only need to control zwave thermostat, lights and door lock so not much pressure on it.

input and ideas welcome
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

I believe there is another thread that mikedr highly recommends them. It was for his vacation home. Price for software, hardware, and z-wave interface can't be beat.

Sent from my iPhone
    Tom
    baby steps...starting again with HS3
    HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
    HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
    Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
    In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
    System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Thanks, anyoner know if it comes with the hstouch server so you can use hstouch on a phone with it?
      detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Product description states "
        Includes Free Apple and Android Mobile Device Apps". With all this functionality it would be a shame if it didn't.

Sent from my iPhone
        Tom
        baby steps...starting again with HS3
        HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
        HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
        Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
        In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
        System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboyslive View Post
          Thanks, anyoner know if it comes with the hstouch server so you can use hstouch on a phone with it?
          yes, HSTouch server is included on all HS3-based systems now, including the Zee S2.
          Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Working...
          X