Blown away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S-F View Post
    Is the integration between HS3 and MainLobby touch screens as tight as it is with HSTouch?
    Nope.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by randycboone View Post
      Agreed, agreed, agreed.

I had an opportunity to visit their location in New Hampshire this past summer and the friendliness of the staff and their invitation to show me around their business was quite impressive. I chatted with Mark for quite a while and he was eager to share his knowledge and tips for my HS3 set up.

A great company and great people inside it.

Thanks HomeSeer!

Randy Boone
      Hi Randy - thanks for the kind words. Glad you had a chance to stop by.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
        Nope.

Care to enlighten?

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
          Care to enlighten?
          It's been a while but as I recall, if you want to control a HomeSeer device or launch an event with a MainLobby button, you have to do it with a fairly long script command... not a big deal if you like working with scripts but a bit tedious for me. In HSTouch Designer, you can do the same thing much easier with drop-down menus. That's just one example..

We approached the Cinemar folks a long time ago about creating tighter integration but it never panned out. That was back when we were actually reselling MainLobby and before they decided to create their own automation "engine".... probably 2005 or 06.

Comment

Working...
          X