No announcement yet.

HST is working on something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard that they're going to release v3.5, which addresses all outstanding Bugzilla reports, and further will be accompanied by complete documentation for every function of HS3.

Sorry, just kidding.

Comment

That would be welcome. But I hope they then name it 3.1.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

It will be called HS10 and it will nag you to "upgrade" with popups and then push all of your events into the "cloud". But don't worry, it will be free!
        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
          It will be called HS10 and it will nag you to "upgrade" with popups and then push all of your events into the "cloud". But don't worry, it will be free!
          rofl...love this one.
          HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

Every time I see the title of this thread this is what pops into my mind.

I tell you one thing, they aren't building a playhouse for the children.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrag View Post
              Every time I see the title of this thread this is what pops into my mind.

I tell you one thing, they aren't building a playhouse for the children.
              Great. Now that's all I'm going to think about every time this thread pops up. Cool soundtrack.

For the record I still think it's zigbee and some touchy thing, since those will close feature gaps with competitors. Hopefully it does not involve formaldahyde.

Though honestly I would prefer Mike's guess a lot more.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
              Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
              Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                Great. Now that's all I'm going to think about every time this thread pops up. Cool soundtrack.

For the record I still think it's zigbee and some touchy thing, since those will close feature gaps with competitors. Hopefully it does not involve formaldahyde.

Though honestly I would prefer Mike's guess a lot more.
                https://docs.zigbee.org/zigbee-docs/...c-download.pdf here is the zigbee ha spec btw.
                HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
                53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
                https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

I noticed a significant decline in builds for HST major programs (homeseer and z-wave) recently. Also noticed a plugin author mentioned all bug fixes are on hold while they push through some major project.

Any guesses what it will be?
                  Quoting myself since this topic is now pretty old. Late last year many were told that bugs are on hold, and it seems like most development stopped. The only thing to come from this is an Alexa skill? Which I guess is kinda cool and a little interesting and also admittedly it looks like also a couple of minor HSTouch bugs have been worked on too. But really it just seems like not much has been done in the name of not working on HSTouch and HS3 bug fixes. So what gives?

Is bugzilla dead and no-one is working on bug fixes anymore, or not?

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

Quoting myself since this topic is now pretty old. Late last year many were told that bugs are on hold, and it seems like most development stopped. The only thing to come from this is an Alexa skill? Which I guess is kinda cool and a little interesting and also admittedly it looks like also a couple of minor HSTouch bugs have been worked on too. But really it just seems like not much has been done in the name of not working on HSTouch and HS3 bug fixes. So what gives?

Is bugzilla dead and no-one is working on bug fixes anymore, or not?
                    I dont know but i have totally unautomated my house.. just waiting. Got tired of certain things that didnt work.

Final one for me is the x10 light switch that turned on at 3am and wife gave me an earfull...

I miss the automation as i see so many lights now left on and outside lights never turned on. Will c when i feel like venturing again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
                    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
                      I dont know but i have totally unautomated my house.. just waiting. Got tired of certain things that didnt work.

Final one for me is the x10 light switch that turned on at 3am and wife gave me an earfull...

I miss the automation as i see so many lights now left on and outside lights never turned on. Will c when i feel like venturing again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I constantly had those problems when I was using X10 with HS2. It was just the nature of X10.

Since finishing up converting my last X10 to z-wave, I have never had a light left on or a light not respond like I expected it to. I did use to have lots of issues with the door lock on my back door. Since getting a z-net the back door has worked as expected and has not gone into unknown status.
                      Now the only issue I have is when my grandson comes over. He likes to play with the buttons on the front door to make the pretty lights on the keypad come on. He usually manages to get one of the keys stuck so that the z-wave part stops responding.
                      --
                      Jeff Farmer
                      HS 3, HSPhone
                      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
                      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I also hope for a new version of HStouch designer and HStouch. Sliding between screens would be awesome, also make stuff a little easier.

Hope they arent working on Spotify/Pandora stuff, I dont really see a need for it.

Comment

It is not clear that there was anything other than the amazon alexa skill. It would be nice to get some confirmation that bugzilla bugs are actually getting addressed.

I don't think the core homesser application is in too bad a shape. For me it is pretty stable, except for some speech issues I have to resolve. Actually, the events work really really ...really well. Though there are still some bugs when you try to make complicated events. When you start adding multiple conditions they can get nutty and move around, and weird stuff happens when you edit the group conditions. All mentioned in bugzilla for months.

Comment

Working...
                          X