Z-Wave Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Lock

I have an event set to trigger when the a Z-wave door lock unlocks. It recently stop working if the door is unlocked by the lever or keypad. If I unlock directly from HS3 or HSTouch it works. I also noticed that when unlocked by key or lever in the log the only thing it says is backdoor alarm set to on. When unlocking from HS3 it says backdoor lock set to zero. That's the way I always had the event set to trigger when lock set to zero. Why is no longer registering when unlocking by key or lever?

I've ran into that as well. When my grandson comes over he likes to play with buttons on the lock to see them light up and make a beep.
    What I found was the unlock button on the inside was stuck. The lock would still work from the outside but it wouldn't transmit the open/close status. When I got the button un stuck it started transmitting again.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I don't think that's the problem. I have 3 locks and they all do the same thing.

Comment

Working...
      X