Windows 7 admin password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 7 admin password

Greetings, I am new to the Homeseer hardware but am liking it so far. I did find that my Windows 7 on my S6 Pro has just one user account and that is an administrator account that I have no password for. I filled out a help desk ticket but that was 5 days ago and I have heard nothing. I have searched and have found nothing to help me. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to find this information?

Try username: default & password: default. I had something similar where a login was needed and that's what worked for me. Post your results so we know if this combo worked.

Comment

It should be in the documentation that came with the unit. During setup this is one of the steps that should have been performed.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks for the replies already. The default, default ones are for the Homeseer program itself and these were the only ones in the start up documentation. I am looking for the Administrator password for the Windows 7 operating system.

Comment

The default did not work for the Windows password and those were the only ones in the documentation.

What I was able to do was create another Admin account, log into that one and delete the Homeseer account. Problem solved!

Comment

Working...
          X