Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with Aeon Labs Z-Stick Series 2

Hi,

I am having issues adding new devices to the Aeon Labs Z-Stick Series 2.

I currently have a network with 12 nodes in the network. When I unplug the stick from the USB port, I click the button on the stick and the light starts flashing slowly. Then I click on the Devices to be added, but the light on the stick does not go from slow to fast as i should do.

I have tried adding several devices, but no luck.

Anybody expriencing the same?

Have the devices ever been associated with another controller? If so a delete/remove needs to take place prior to an add.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

No, I only have one controller. And the nodes already connected to the contoller is working fine. The challenge I have is adding new devices.

Comment

Are you experiencing any other z-wave issues. Poor communication, lights not coming on, errors in the log...
        How long have you owned the z-stick and was it new when you purchased ? Trying to figure out life of z-stick

Sent from my iPhone
        Tom
        baby steps...starting again with HS3
        HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
        HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
        Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
        In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
        System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Originally posted by slinnings View Post
          No, I only have one controller. And the nodes already connected to the contoller is working fine. The challenge I have is adding new devices.
          New devices sometimes leave the factory still connected to a controller that was used when testing the device. Try doing a remove/delete and see if one of the devices will add. If not the Z-Stick could be in a bad state or dying.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X