HS-PD100+ Plug-In Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-PD100+ Plug-In Module

Just got this and plugged it in, included it into my network. Turned OFF the module and the LED light went on. Not good in a bedroom.

Anyway to fix this?
    Don

Maybe a small piece of black tape?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Maybe a small piece of black tape?
      :-)

I guess I was hoping for something a bit more elegant.
      Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
        :-)

I guess I was hoping for something a bit more elegant.
        Duct Tape?
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

You guys are killing me.... :-)
          Don

Comment

Merry Christmas

http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Coll...tmas+Duct+Tape

--
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

led in the module or led light you had plugged in to it ?
              Neil
              Newmarket Ontario

Comment

LED in the module.
                OK Jeff, don't blame me if your mailbox is all taped up with the prettiest duct tape on the planet. :-)
                Don

Comment

Use a sharpie pen on the led light to reduce or eliminate the light !

Might even be able to match the plastic colour of the module.
                  Neil
                  Newmarket Ontario

Comment

Is there not a parameter to control this? I know with GE/Jasco/Linear wall switches (not plug-in modules) you can switch the LED from "night light" mode to where the LED goes on when the load goes on.

I wonder, too, if the Aeon switches offer this?

At a minimum, the old-school plug-in modules -- GE/Jasco/Linear -- don't have any LEDs on them whatsoever. I'm quite partial to the GE ones because they are rock solid, although the form factor is a bit big.

Comment

OK, went on Dragon Tech's site and found this;

Parameter 3 Length: 1 Byte Valid Values: 0, 1 or 2 (default = 0)
                      When value = 0, the LED indicator will be OFF when the connected appliance is ON, and the LED indicator will be ON when the connected appliance is OFF.
                      When value = 1, the LED indicator will be ON when the connected appliance is ON, and the LED indicator will be OFF when the connected appliance is OFF.
                      When value = 2, the LED indicator is always OFF regardless of the load condition
                      Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                        OK, went on Dragon Tech's site and found this;

Parameter 3 Length: 1 Byte Valid Values: 0, 1 or 2 (default = 0)
                        When value = 0, the LED indicator will be OFF when the connected appliance is ON, and the LED indicator will be ON when the connected appliance is OFF.
                        When value = 1, the LED indicator will be ON when the connected appliance is ON, and the LED indicator will be OFF when the connected appliance is OFF.
                        When value = 2, the LED indicator is always OFF regardless of the load condition
                        Did this work for you?
                        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yup
                          Don

Comment

Working...
                          X