HS3 Touch Mac OS X Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Touch Mac OS X Client

Is there a HS3 Touch client for Mac OS X? I have HS3 running on a PC, But my primary computer is am iMac and would like to have the client on it.

Jay

Originally posted by Jayh391 View Post
    Is there a HS3 Touch client for Mac OS X? I have HS3 running on a PC, But my primary computer is am iMac and would like to have the client on it.

Jay
    The Linux and Mac client used to be the same thing, both ran under Mono rather than being written natively. Unfortunately the client has not been updated in a long time and appears not to work (errors), I did put a bug request in asking for an updated client (#3069) but no response. I would not hold out too much for it appearing quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      The Linux and Mac client used to be the same thing, both ran under Mono rather than being written natively. Unfortunately the client has not been updated in a long time and appears not to work (errors), I did put a bug request in asking for an updated client (#3069) but no response. I would not hold out too much for it appearing quickly.
      Thats a bummer... I did not find the Linux Client

Comment

@Adam,

Here tried something different using Wine. Wintel version appears to work; well sort of.

The main Homeseer touch window comes up fine except it will not connect to the mothership stating wrong login/password.

All of the clients are in a directory thinking called clients in the Winel Homeseer touchscreen designer application.

What does work (but it is a PITA) is to create a Wintel VM and run the Winel HSTouch there.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Jayh391 View Post
          Thats a bummer... I did not find the Linux Client
          If you have the HSTouch designer installed somewhere then go into Program Files\HomeSeer HSTouch\Clients\LinuxMac and the file should be there. It is version 3.0.0.2 rather than version 3.0.0.30 with the windows client so it is unsurprising that it does not work.

Comment

Working...
          X