Sensitive Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sensitive Sensors

Has anyone tried Telldus Sensative Sensors with HS3?
    http://www.vesternet.com/z-wave-tell...-window-sensor

Scott

It doesn't appear they are available in the US yet but they definitely look interesting.

Comment

I live in Europe and bought them in the UK (edit: at the same company as decribed behind the url in the first post). I've got 2 of those sensors and they are quite nice, but you need a gap between the door and the doorframe.
      The battery level is not received by HS3, maybe in future when the battery level drops a little, it will be visible, I don't know.
      The sensors are installed now for a few weeks and I didn't missed a trigger change (I compared them together with the status change on the current installed Visonic sensors, just to be sure. If the Sensative sensors are working fine, the Visonic sensors will be removed.
      Attached Files

Comment

I have one of these for test. I see the same. Batterylevel is at 0 after 3-4 weeks and it has never been reported. Othervise it seems to work fine.

Comment

The Sensative Strip has a Z-Wave Plus certification.

Product Identifier: 11 01 011
          Brand Name: Sensative
          Z-Wave Certification Number: ZC10-16045049
          Z-Wave Certification Date: 4/21/2016

Why it is not possible to work out of the box with Homeseer?

Comment

Originally posted by TomKassel View Post
            The Sensative Strip has a Z-Wave Plus certification.

Product Identifier: 11 01 011
            Brand Name: Sensative
            Z-Wave Certification Number: ZC10-16045049
            Z-Wave Certification Date: 4/21/2016

Why it is not possible to work out of the box with Homeseer?
            No reaction from the HS Team.

Was is not the best of z-wave plus - all certified products works together?????

Full Name: Node 43 Z-Wave Notification Sensor
            Polling: Polling Disabled
            Manufacturer: Unknown = 0x19A
            Type: 0x3
            ID: 0x3 Listens:
            No Version: 4,05 (Unknown) Firmware: 0.4 Hardware: 2 Neighbor Count: 66 Speed: 100Kbps
            Neighbors: 1, 2, 7, 8, 10, 13, 15, 19, 20, 22, 23, 25, 28, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 35, 42, 46, 47, 48, 51, 53, 54, 55, 56, 62, 64, 65, 68, 71, 72, 81, 89, 93, 94, 95, 98, 99, 101, 102, 104, 105, 118, 119, 136, 140, 141, 147, 148, 149, 159, 160, 166, 168, 179, 188, 189, 190, 191, 193, 196, 197, 198 Last Working Route: None Set Route: Uses Interface: UZB (1) Basic Type: ROUTING SLAVE, Generic Type: SENSOR NOTIFICATION, Specific Type: NOTIFICATION SENSOR Command Classes:
            Supported: Zwaveplus Info, Version, Manufacturer Specific, Sensor Binary(V 1), Configuration, Notification(V 4), Device Reset Locally, Association, Association Grp Info, Battery(V 1), Wake Up, Powerlevel Child Device: Access Control Notification CC: Notification Ver: 4 Polling: Polling Disabled Child Device: Home Security CC: Notification Ver: 4 Polling: Polling Disabled Child Device: Battery CC: Battery Polling: Polling Interval: 12h, 0m, 0s Child Device: Sensor Binary Reserved CC: Sensor Binary Polling: Polling Disabled

Comment

Any new information Sensitive Strips.

I just installed on my Patio door and all is working fine except the battery has not reported in 4 days.

Not sure if I should open a ticket for HS technical support at this time since I have an open ticket with Sensitive Strips at this time.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ralnet View Post
                Any new information Sensitive Strips.

I just installed on my Patio door and all is working fine except the battery has not reported in 4 days.

Not sure if I should open a ticket for HS technical support at this time since I have an open ticket with Sensitive Strips at this time.

Thanks
                I was looking at these now they're available in the US.
                What version of Zwave are you running? Rich made some battery changes awhile ago.
                Also, I wonder with a 10 year battery life, what they have the polling set for the battery? Does the Zwave Settings show anything for this device?

Thanks,
                Z

Comment

I've installed HS version *.300 today and included just a minute ago one of the Sensative strips again. Let's see if the battery status will update now.

Comment

Reply to Z
                    Reply to Rupp

Running HS SEL ZWave Beta 2.0.37.0
                    Current version is: HS3 Standard (SEL) Edition 3.0.0.297

After 5 remove/include I was able to get battery status after 4 days waiting by waking the device. The reason I inlude/remove so many times was when I looked at the node information I saw a message that ZWave Plus did not load. Now I do not have that error. I set my wake up for 2 hours until I see it is working then I will set it back to 24 hours.

Comment

This is the reply I received from Sensitive Strips technical support regarding wake time and battery status.

Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 6:26 PM
                      To: Bob Ralyea
                      Cc: support@sensative.com
                      Subject: Re: Sensative Support - Robert R.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for sharing the information with us!

Regarding your question on wake up time, your observation was right. Strips are awake for 10 seconds based on Z-Wave design rules.

You can make and save all changes of Strips configuration in the Homeseer interface. When that is done, you could either wait 24 hours until Strips wakes up next time, or do a manual wake up. You can perform a manual wake up by placing the round magnet at the round edge of the Strips for 3 times within 10 seconds as shown in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALfZiIbtx1M

Feel free to contact us for any further query.

Best Regards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALfZiIbtx1M

Things seem buggy like one time I removed the device and HS removed a completely different node.

Comment

Wow, $60 a pop... And I would need 2 per window (doubly hung windows, some windows have 2 sets of panes, so 4 for those).

I wish they were closer to $35-40/each.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Installed a 2nd Strip today with no problem and battery level 100%. Battery level initially comes up 0% so I did a wake up and battery level reported. Still can't get the 1st strip to report more than 25% after many wake ups and 5 days.

Comment

I recently installed three of those sensors. I like them a lot and work just as you might expect. Two of them are reporting battery level at daily intervals. The third one however has not reported any battery level after a week. Waking up and rescanning does not seem to help...

Did anyone find a solution?
                            stefxx

Comment

That is good news you have 2 out of 3 reporting battery level. I just upgraded to an S6 and I an have a heck of of a time trying to include the 2 I have. It is very difficult to pass the magnet 3 times within 10 seconds. Since your post I may try again tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X