Problems optimizing Merten Gen1 z-wave nodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems optimizing Merten Gen1 z-wave nodes

I have a large z-wave installation with some old (Gen1) Merten z-wave devices.

Since i switched vom Z-Stick II to z-wave.me uzb stick optimzing these old devices is not very satisfactory. ( I tried a Z-NET first)

There are different results when optimizing the system from the controller page or from the device page!
    Some switches are on the same place, but have a different number of neighbors.
    Some switches are near to the UZB but have no direct route.
    Some devices optimized yesterday had a direct route to the uzb stick. After optimizing today node 1 (uzb) disappear!
    With the same device a connectivity test says: Successfully sent a frame to node 7 (EG Kleiner Besprechungsraum Wandschalter) which was acknowledged.
    When I start optimizing i get: Optimize encountered an error, device may not be communicating.
    I did a rescan, i exclude / reset / include a device. All these problems only with the old Gen1 devices.

I use z-wave 3.01.54

Right now don't optimize any more, there is a clog and its just getting further clogged and messing up the routing due to the clogs.

Ok first go to
    Plugins > Z-wave > Controller Management > Click your Controller/Interface > Test Node Connectivity on a Network.

What do you see?
    Tom
    baby steps...starting again with HS3
    HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
    HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
    Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
    In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
    System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom View Post
      Right now don't optimize any more, there is a clog and its just getting further clogged and messing up the routing due to the clogs.

Ok first go to
      Plugins > Z-wave > Controller Management > Click your Controller/Interface > Test Node Connectivity on a Network.

What do you see?
      Result of the testing node connectivity: All nodes were successfully contacted!

Comment

Working...
      X