Cooper RFWC5 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooper RFWC5 questions

Hi all. I'm looking into adding a scene controller to trigger events and it seems like the Cooper is the preferred choice but I had some questions.

I see there is an AW version that says Alpine White. Is the color the only difference for that one? Also some of the pics are confusing. I can't tell if the AW is white or two tone. I see the white satin option but again, not sure of that's white or kind of two tone by the pics I'm seeing. I would prefer a solid white color to match the other switches.

Finally is this particular model still the most preferred scene controller over others like the Leviton?

Thanks
    HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

RFWC5's are all the same - the last 2 digits are the color. AW - Alpine White, WS - White Satin. AW is two tone and WS is all white. I have the DS - Desert Sand.

I think the preferred scene controller will be the one that goes best with your decor.
    Cooper has the Aspire and Decorator series - slightly different look and color options.
    http://www.cooperindustries.com/cont..._wireless.html

Comment

Thanks...that answers my questions.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
      HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Originally posted by Mario23 View Post
        ...I see there is an AW version that says Alpine White. Is the color the only difference for that one? Also some of the pics are confusing. I can't tell if the AW is white or two tone. I see the white satin option but again, not sure of that's white or kind of two tone by the pics I'm seeing. I would prefer a solid white color to match the other switches...
        I use AW mostly and these are all white. I have a few white satin and these are 2-tone. See brochure attached. Hope that helps.
        Attached Files
        All Z-Wave, #101 devices, HomeTroller Series2, HomeSeer2 v.2.5.0.81, & 1x Z-Troller

Comment

That does help. I kept finding conflicting photos online and it was making me crazy. I did order the white satin but have just sent an email to find out about changing that to the alpine white. I prefer the solid white look for sure. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X