Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X10 control with Insteon plugin(s) / 2413u?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X10 control with Insteon plugin(s) / 2413u?

Hello,

I've read the threads, but still am unsure of the absolute answer...

I have some X10 devices I wish to use with HS3. (currently working fine with Smarthome software / 1132U on another computer)

I have just attempted to create a "phantom" device using the HS Insteon plugin 1.0.0.9 (connected via 2413U), and I'm unable to get any action. All Insteon control is ok of course. Is X10 control available with the HS Insteon Plugin?

and/or: Is this possible with the Sandler Insteon plugin? It is unfortunate this plugin doesn't offer any "trial" for the purpose of answering such questions before forking over the $$

Thanks!

The HS3 Insteon plugin will only work with the CM11A/TI103 interface, or the CM15A Interface. You will need to use Marks Insteon plugin with your interface, and it works great with HS3.

Comment

Originally posted by KSO View Post
      The HS3 Insteon plugin will only work with the CM11A/TI103 interface, or the CM15A Interface. You will need to use Marks Insteon plugin with your interface, and it works great with HS3.
      Actually the HS3 Insteon plugin will only work with the 2413U PLM. The HS3 X10 plugin works with the CM11A/TI-103, and CM15a.
      -Rupp
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone,

I dropped the bucks on Mark's plugin and all is good now. I'm not sure if I have to use the "save as Insteon X10" on the Insteon tab of a new device when I'm creating X10 devices, but that worked the first time... so I did it for every other device and all seems great.

Much appreciated!

Dave

Comment

Working...
        X