rako lighting integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rako lighting integration

Has anybody got any comments or help for integrating rako lighting with S3, I'm a newbie to S3 and homeseer, I currently have a rako bridge, 4 rmt inline dimmers and a wireless 7 button scene controller across for rooms [entrance lobby, lounge, dining room and kitchen, and as I have several home automation products I'm trying to get a basic integration to start with and then I can develop the applications when I have more knowledge, many thanks in advance. Albeit this integration may need to be further down the line.....'god loves a trier'....

Originally posted by dukspi View Post
    Has anybody got any comments or help for integrating rako lighting with S3, I'm a newbie to S3 and homeseer, I currently have a rako bridge, 4 rmt inline dimmers and a wireless 7 button scene controller across for rooms [entrance lobby, lounge, dining room and kitchen, and as I have several home automation products I'm trying to get a basic integration to start with and then I can develop the applications when I have more knowledge, many thanks in advance. Albeit this integration may need to be further down the line.....'god loves a trier'....
    Dim and distant past I seem to have helped someone with controlling a bridge by script, http://forums.homeseer.com/showthrea...highlight=rako

I don't know whether the protocol has changed and to be honest it probably would benefit from full plugin support if you need two way communications but there looks to be no existing plugin for it so you might have to settle for some sort of basic control in the mean time.

Comment

That's grand, I have read your above and previous comments and that will be 'good to go' to start with, many thanks for your quick response

Comment

Working...
      X